Monday 18 December 2017

Chapter 27: “Women today are strong!”







Domaine des Forges 1836 Cognac


Journalist Edmund Molloy, attending fellow dinosaur expedition member Lord Hoxton's birthday party, has just watched several intimate encounters in the Turrkish Salon of Hoxton's Hampshire country house. Now his sweetheart, Daisy, has said that she will copulate with Molloy in front of the other guests, for their entertainment.


Daisy dropped her dressing gown to the floor, revealing her naked body to everyone.  The general leant forward and kissed a cheek of her bottom.


“An arse that could launch a thousand ships!” he said.  Daisy stepped into the centre of our circle of cushions and slowly turned around so everyone could admire her.  She looked confident, gorgeous and ready for anything.  Could I really contemplate taking her in front of all these people?  Especially as I had only just had Sally Sutton, to my increasing guilt.

“Lady Caroline. I think it would be amusing if you assisted in our act of copulation!” said Daisy.  “If you helped present and prepare Edmund for our audience!”

“In what way?” asked Lady Caroline who, like all the women there, was now also completely naked apart, appropriately, for a  pair of crimson Turkish slippers.

“Why don’t you begin by helping me undress Edmund and getting him...” began Daisy.

“Stiff!” said Lady Caroline.

I’m stiff already!” said the general, opening his dressing gown and displaying his erect manhood ,without any sense of embarrassment.    Daisy smiled at him, to my annoyance.

“I will stroke you, general, while we watch!” said Elizabeth, sitting down next to him on the cushion that Daisy had just vacated.  I was grateful to her for distracting the general from Daisy, at least.  She took him in hand and kissed him on the lips.  I observed her father giving her an approving glance.  They really did seem to have a most peculiar concept of appropriate family behaviour.  I looked ahead of me to see Daisy and Lady Caroline advancing on me like two predatory jaguars.  I thought that any terror I might face in South America could not be as heart stopping as that particular moment.

“I...I’m not sure!” I said, as the two women knelt, their magnificent bubbies hypnotising me as they bounced gently, as they settled down in front of me.

“Come along Edmund!  Everyone wants to watch us fuck!” said Daisy, pulling at my dressing gown tie,. "Apologies for the language!” she laughed.

“Strong language is encouraged, Daisy!  Unless it is from my daughters, showing off!” said Lady Caroline, giving Daisy a kiss.  Daisy returned her kiss, enthusiastically.  Lady Caroline cupped one of Daisy's bosoms, two fingers either side of an erect teat. Daisy stroked Lady Caroline's thick, black moss in return.

“Ooh!” said Elizabeth, from next to me.  “Tribadism!  I want to try it!”

“We’ll take you on after this.  Your Daddy can watch his lovely girl get her cunt licked!” said Sarah.

“And her bottom hole!” added Emily.

“Splendid!” said Sir Jonty.  “Tie her up first, though!”

“I’ll do that!” said Daisy, breaking away from Lady Caroline for a second.

“Daisy has a real skill at that!” said the General.  He tried to stretch across Elizabeth to stroke Daisy’s side but couldn’t quite reach, I was glad to see.

“Time to get his cock out!” said Lady Caroline.  I heard the door open and Sutton returned with some more Champagne.  This was the last thing I wanted and I suddenly felt ashamed of myself.

“Edmund and Daisy are going to do it in front of us!” said Elizabeth to Sutton, excitedly.

“How nice!” said Sutton, before going around to top up everyone's glasses; although apart from Sir Gerald and Lord Hoxton, people had largely forgotten about their drinks.  "It looks like you may need a glass of something restorative, Mr Molloy, sir!” said Sutton. approaching me.  She refilled my glass, which was sat on thehexagonal table with my drawing things.

“I ah, well..” I began.  The two women were trying to open my dressing gown but I kept my hands firmly on my lap.

“You men are funny!” said Lady Caroline. “You should learn to get comfortable with displaying your bodies!"

"Especially your cocks!  Like Horace!" added Daisy.  "We want to see them!"


"We girls have already seen Edmund's in its curved magnificence, anyway.  Isn’t that right Sutton?”  asked Lady Caroline.  Sutton looked surprised at the question.


“Curved magnificence.  Certainly, milady!” she stammered.  Lady Caroline looked at her in amusement.

“Men should learn to suck each other’s cocks and bugger each other!” said Daphne Crozier.  “Just as we women enjoy each other!”

“We’d love to watch that!” said Sarah. “Two men fucking each other!”

“Buggering, is the more precise term,” said Emily.  Her sister stuck her tongue out at her.

“No chance of that!” I said. primly.

 “You shouldn’t dismiss it until you’ve tried it,” said Sir Gerald. “I enjoyed first getting buggered at Harrow!  In a manly way, like Ancient Greek warriors.  Not a bit nancy!”

“The Gérôme  cousins from Paris are coming tomorrow!  Ask them to provide a demontsration for you!” said Hoxton.  "They need little encouragement!" Lady Cozier chukled.

“Sounds terrific!” said Daisy, firmly pushing my right hand away from my lap.  I gave in and sat there, inert.  Lady Caroline and Daisy took a side of my dressing gown each and opened it, revealing my naked body and flaccid manhood.  “Why don’t you gamahuche him?” Daisy suggested to Lady Caroline.

“If I may, Milady!” said Sutton, stepping forward with my glass of Champagne.  She began to pour the fizzing wine onto my genitals.  “Adds to the flavour!”

“Splendid idea, Sutton!” said Lady Caroline.  Sutton stepped back after drenching me and Daisy wriggled forward and put her lips to my ear.  

“Don’t be nervous!  You are magnificent!  We are magnificent!”  She kissed me on the mouth and I put my right hand (the one nearest the general, not coincidentally) on her bottom.  I then felt a wet tongue on my manhood and started to become erect almost immediately as Lady Caroline's tongue performed the most exciting actions upon me.  It was quickly apparent that she was an expert.


“Is mummy making you all stiff?” asked Emily, who was sitting at my left side, cuddled up top Britten. left hand side.

“Let’s see it!” said Crozier.  Given his earlier comments I was not keen on that at all but both Lady Caroline and Daisy moved to one side.

"Impressive!" said Crozier.


“Christ alive!” muttered the general, to my delight. Daisy looked at me and grinned as if to say ‘it’s all mine’, which cheered me somewhat. I didn’t really know where to look until  Emily’s hand closed around my manhood while her mother sucked upon my knob and the top of my shaft.

"There is nothing quite so magnificent as an erect penis!” said Edith, leaning forward.  “They are so primal, so primitive; in their erect vigour.  They speak of our animal past, like Daphne’s horses.  Our natural sexual drives of stimuli and response overcome the artificial strictures of civilisation; our learned but artificial social order. The erect phallus represents hundreds of thousands of years of people copulating, from prehistory through history to today.  Cave men grabbing their women, throwing them to the earth in some primitive community and taking them in a frenzy, driven by the irresistible urge to fuck!  In every society in every part of the world, throughout time.  Men and women. Fucking!” All through Edith’s speech Lady Caroline was gamahuching my knob gently, her daughter still gripping my root,  I suddenly realised why Sutton had christened my cock with Champagne, as perhaps the prophylactic might have left a taste on me.  Sutton had been trying to wash it off!

“I am sure cave women grabbed cave men as well!” said Daisy,

“Suffragette cave women!” laughed Hoxton.

“You could write a story, Edmund, for your magazine!” laughed Edith. “About a cave woman taking  a man!”

“Cavewomen probably knew their place!” said Sir Jonty.  “Unlike  modern women!”

“Nonsense Daddy!” said Elizabeth.  “Women in ancient times were strong.  Look at Amazon warriors, the Queen of Sheba, Cleopatra and Queen Boadicea!”

“Women today are strong!” said Daisy and shoved me in the chest so hard that I fell back into the cushions.  I couldn’t quite see what had happened as I was slightly head down, as I had been when  we had been blindfolded earlier.  I looked down my body, or, now, up it, and saw Lady Caroline holding my manhood up vertically.  Daisy clambered onto the cushions and knelt astride me hips.

“Take him!” cried Elizabeth from next to me, still massaging the general.

“May I suggest...Miss?” said Sutton.  She passed a prophylactic to Daisy. It occurred to me that Sutton was trying to disguise any lingering rubber taint.

" I have not used one and it would be amusing to try out one of Sir Gerald's products!" I said.


"Oh! 
Alright!" said Daisy.  Sutton handed her the rubber prophylactic and winked at me. "You will be able to spend while inside me!  What fun!"

“How thoughtful, Sutton,” said Lady Caroline as she removed her fingers from my manhood to allow Daisy to place the prophylactic on me, which she did, rather too efficiently for my liking.  Daisy smiled at me and settled over my rubber coated cock.

“Ooh!” sighed Daisy.  “I just love it up me!  You must all have a turn with Edmund this weekend, ladies!”

“Superb!” said Elizabeth.  Had I just been offered around as if I were a new bicycle for everyone to try?  Daisy started to slowly rotate her hips on me and gradually increased her speed so that her bubbies began to bounce. 

“Yes! Yes!” gasped Daisy.  As was the case earlier with Sutton, I felt rather uninvolved. Although I enjoyed having the woman on top I started to wonder if it might be some suffragette affectation.  They were using us as we had traditionally used them. Was it more than just a different copulatory position?  Was there some secret social comment in it?  Was I destined to be forever pushed around and dominated by women, however enjoyable it might be?  I thought of Agnes and her mythical man of adventure.  Then I thought of Hoxton; a far from mythical figure.  What would he do?  Then I realised and acted!  I grabbed Daisy around the waist and wrestled her onto her back.  “Ooh!” she said, sounding surprised. 

“Good show!” I heard the general say.  I pushed Daisy’s thighs up, so that her knees were up by her shoulders and pounded into her as deeply as I could.

“Aah!” said Daisy.  I felt her sharp fingernails rake my back and then again.  It did actually hurt.  She was really scratching quite hard as she gasped and moaned beneath me.  I needed to stop that! I pulled out of her and she looked at me in surprise.  Then I rolled her off the cushions onto her belly on the rug. I pushed her thighs apart and took her from behind, with one big thrust.

“That’s it Molloy!  Show her who is in charge!” said Hoxton.  Daisy started to push her bottom back against each thrust, bucking and thrashing like an impaled animal, which, I suppose, she was. I was supporting myself on my forearms and leant forward and nipped her earlobe with my teeth. She turned her head and looked at me, an expression of delighted animal lust on her face.  She spent at that point and I felt her warm wash soak my ballocks but I didn’t stop.   I kept thrusting inside her, the sense in my manhood masked by the rubber barrier, part of me still conscious of being watched as I performed like the base animal I had become. 

“Oh Edmund!   Aahaahaaah!” moaned Daisy.  I think she spent again but I did not relent; my thrusts getting faster and faster, a loud slapping noise filling the room as my hips impacted on her soft rump.  Partly, I admit, I was demonstrating to the general that Daisy was now mine.  The more ecstatic she became. the happier I was. I grabbed one of her wrists in each hand and gripped her tightly.  She thrust her bottom back even harder. Perspiration was pouring from my body and my skin slithered over Daisy’s back. Daisy was just moaning and gasping now; no words issued from her perfect lips.  She too had become a rutting, primitive creature.  Her inside muscles gripped me and I began to spend but kept thrusting until I gradually slowed, like a steamship engine coming to rest.  I collapsed on top of her.  I heard someone clap and then the room filled with applause.  She turned her head and we kissed tenderly. I pulled out of her and knelt back on my heels.  To my surprise Sutton removed the prophylactic and dropped it into a bowl. She poured some champagne on my deflating manhood.  Daisy rolled over onto her back.

“Taken!” she cried.  “Fucked like a cave woman!  Oh Edmund!  How wonderful!”  My heart glowed with pleasure.  

“Or a mare!” added Daphne Crozier.

“Oh my God!” said the general.  I turned to look at him just as he began to spend over the clasped fingers of Elizabeth.  She immediately leant forward and took his final emissions in her mouth.  I looked over at Hoxton and saw, to my surprise, Edith massaging his manhood, while Daphne Crozier stroked his balls.  Edith caught my eye, smiled and then bent down to take Hoxton’s narrow tip into her mouth. I looked back at Daisy, still lying on the floor, her legs spread to reveal her livid, wet parts and saw Lady Caroline kneeling next to her and kissing her passionately on the mouth.  Next to me, Emily had mounted Britten, who looked at me with a look of sheer joy on his face.  I stood up but my knees actually buckled and suddenly  Sutton’s strong arm was around my waist.

“Come along, sir!  Maybe a tot of Cognac for you!”  She led me out of the Turkish Salon in a daze.  Had I just finally debauched myself down to Hoxton’s level?  I staggered between the copulating Britten and Emily and past the general who now had Elizabeth sitting over his face, his hands gripping her pale thighs as he gamahuched her.

“I’m sorry, Sutton!” I said as Sutton and I walked down the corridor towards the rear of the house.

“Sorry for what, sir?” she asked, still with her arm around my waist.

“For letting myself down.  For giving in to my base desires.  For letting you see me do so.”

“Nothing wrong with base desires once in a while, sir,  As we both well know!   It was a lovely display, sir.  So much passion!”  She stopped, turned to me and kissed me softly on the lips.  “Now lets get you a nice cognac and I’ll wash your rubbery prong for you."  I asked if the champagne pouring and the prophylactic had been to disguise our previous activity. “Of course!  I had a sudden panic that if Daisy or Lady Caroline had sucked you then, they would have tasted the rubber.  It is a distinctive taste.”  She laughed. We went into the same room we had copulated in earlier.  I noticed that a fire had been lit since Sutton and I had been in the room earlier. It crackled, and spat, comfortingly.She lit a green shaded lamp and poured me a cognac from a decanter on the sideboard.  I sipped it.  It was, without doubt, the finest cognac I had ever tasted.

“This is superb, Sutton!  Have a sip!” I said.

“I don’t really drink, sir, thank you.  It’s a Domaine des Forges 1836.  A pre-phylloxera cognac, sir, if you know of it!”

“A beetle I gather!” I said, remembering the port we had had at the Babylon Exploration Society.

“Indeed.  His lordship hates the little buggers.  He has a mounted collection of them on the wall in the cellar.  All with pins through their evil vine eating hearts, as he says.”  She laughed.  She had a warm, throaty laugh. “Now drink your Cognac and I will get a sponge, some soap and some warm water so I can wash your lovely prong!”  She left me on my own and I sipped at the Cognac and thought about what I had done that evening.  I was not cut our to be a libertarian, I decided.  And yet, although I told myself that, I still participated in these debauched acts.  Copulating in front of Edith, given our intimate history, was one thing but in front of a group of people I had only just met?  My mammy would die of shame!

“Molloy?” I looked around and saw Sir Jonty Smarme enter the room.

“Hello, Sir Jonty,” I said, discretely flicking my dressing gown over my crotch, although why I worried, given everyone had now seen it, I wasn’t sure. Sir Jonty had his dressing gown decently tied, unlike Cozier, the general and Hoxton. “Sutton has kindly poured me a superb Cognac, although to be honest I am not sure which decanter it came from."  Hoxton had a row of about ten along the sideboard.

“Presumably, it is the one with a label saying Cognac on it!” he laughed.  “Anyway, more of a whisky man myself.”  I heard him remove the stopper of a decanter and pour himself a glass.  “Sure old Hoxton won’t mind.  You ought to get him to show you his cellar here!”  We touched glasses companionably.  “First class performance in their Molloy.  Rarely have I observed a girl being so comprehensively fucked.  You gave it everything.  No wonder you need a drink!"

"I feel I may have made a fool myself.  At best!" I said.


Not at all!  I can tell you that your passionate display has lifted James' opinion of you significantly.  He had concerns that you were not going to engage in this weekend's activities properly!"  I was pleased at this news but then wondered whether Hoxton's approval as regards this sort of behaviour was actually something I should be proud of.  "Anyway, now look here, I want to apologise to you for my little scene with the delightful Edith earlier.  I know you two are close...”


Were close,” I said.

“Well, whatever your current status it must have been a tad disturbing!” he said.  Perhaps he wasn’t such a bad fellow after all.

“That is very thoughtful, Sir Jonty but Edith seemed to enjoy herself and you were very tender with her. I thought.  What was it she whispered to you, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“Oh that!  She told me that she was barren, so I may spend inside her!  What a treat!  I always withdraw, as I have never really liked Sir Gerald’s damn rubber efforts, although don’t tell him I said so!”

“They feel most peculiar!” I agreed. "It was my first experience with one just now!"

“Also, I confess to regarding your Daisy somewhat lubriciously, earlier.  She is a lovely girl and  I thought that as she had come down for the weekend she was...”

“Fair game?” I suggested.

“Well, yes, to be blunt!” he said.

“Daisy and I are not totally in agreement about how to behave this weekend.  Did you know the general was a previous paramour of hers?”

“Yes, damn awkward that!  But you haven’t been mauling Edith, I notice and he should keep his hands off Daisy, although she is encouraging him somewhat, perhaps.”  If Daisy's behaviour was obvious to him it was demeaning to me, I reasoned.

“That is true!”  I replied.  At this point Sutton returned with a towel over her arm and carrying a jug of water, soap and a sponge in a large white basin.  She put them down near my feet.

“Hello, Sir Jonty!  I was just going to wash the rubber off Mr Molloy!”

“Do go ahead!  I need to talk to Molloy about a personal matter but I know you will be discrete!” said Sir Jonty.

“I can withdraw, sir” she said.

“No need.  Go ahead,  Enjoy his prick.  It is a splendid one!”

“I could wash you too, sir!” said Sutton. "Make you feel nice and fresh!"

“That would be very enjoyable, Sutton!”  Sutton parted my dressing gown and began to apply some water to my parts with the sponge.  Sir Jonty, I was glad to see, had moved to an armchair opposite. 

“What do you think of my daughter?” asked Sir Jonty.  I was somewhat flummoxed by the question, an image of her mouth enveloping the general’s spurting knob popping into my head.

“She is a lovely girl.  Obviously intelligent, too!” I said, carefully.

“Yes indeed!  Very proud of her.  Image of her late mother in her prime.  Now Elizabeth has only recently been taken for the first time.  Not technically a virgin, therefore, but not much more.”

“She seems...quite forward, nonetheless!”

“Yes, indeed but this is a debauched weekend indeed and I am worried she may get taken too far, too fast. Before you say I should not have brought her here then I agree but the girl pestered me and threw one of those damn feminine hissy fits they like to blackmail us chaps with, beg your pardon Sutton!”

“I am not one for hissy fits myself, Sir Jonty, although some of the girls here are known to play up once in a while and need dealing with!” said Sutton, rubbing the bar of soap in her hands. 

“And how do you deal with a hissy fit, pray?” asked Sir Jonty.

“I make them bend over the scullery table, pull up their skirts, pull down their drawers and birch them, Sir Jonty.  Soon sorts them out!” said Sutton.

“I say!  Splendid!” said Sir Jonty.  I felt Sutton’s soapy hand cup my ballocks and my cock twitched.  Fortunately, Sir Jonty could now no longer see the area in question, as Sutton was blocking his view.

“I think you would enjoy the sight, Sir Jonty.  Taut, young little bottoms quivering and turning pink under my swishing sticks!”

“Good Lord! How splendid!” said Sir Jonty.  Despite myself or, rather, because of Sutton’s soapy fingers on my parts, I began to get erect, once more, even though I had spent only a quarter of an hour previously.  I thought about Ruby, the red headed maid from Ulster, bending over a table. Presenting herself.

“Is Ruby a naughty girl?” I asked, then wishing I had not as it patently demonstrated my interest in her.

“Oh sir, she is by far the naughtiest!  I’m always having to birch her bottom, sir.  That orange floss protruding from between her skinny arse cheeks.  That stained area around her bottom hole!  That pink little fig! Her cursing like a docker.  What a bad girl!” All the time Sutton was massaging my now completely tumescent cock.  “And when she is beaten she gets aroused.  Disgracefully aroused and wet.  She often begs me to finger her parts, the little slut.  I don't, of course! If she is naughty over the next few days, sirs, and it would be  a miracle if she is not, I will be sure to seek you out so you can witness her chastisement.  It will do her good!” laughed Sutton.  She stopped talking and the only sound in the room was the rhythmic sound of Sutton’s hand massaging my soapy manhood.

“Sutton, are you frigging Mr Molloy over there?”

“I am washing him, sir, although, admittedly, the hand movements are similar!”

“I thought you didn’t get involved with the guests!” said Sir Jonty.

“I don’t sir.  I keep a proper distance.  What your hands do and what your mind thinks are not necessarily linked.  It is the mind that needs the discipline, I think.  Shall I wash you now, Sir Jonty?  After I rinse Mr Molloy, that is, now he is nice and clean and won’t taste of rubber for the ladies, any more!”  Sutton poured some warm water from the jug over my genitals as I sat on the very edge of the sofa.  She dried me with a towel. “There!   All clean!” she leant forward and kissed my knob before picking up her washing things and taking them over to Sir Jonty’s chair.

“”You recover quickly, old chap!” said Sir Jonty. "The vigour of youth!  How I miss it!!"  I flicked my dressing gown over my groin in embarrassment. Sutton undid Sir Jonty''s dressing gown and picked up the sponge.  I tried not to look at them. “Now, back to Elizabeth.  Without sounding like one of Hoxton’s rambling tales, my family has lived in this area since Norman times.  The land was given to my forefather, Roland de Smarme by William the Conqueror for services rendered at the Battle of Hastings. Roland was a man who enjoyed his ladies, just like old James!”

“And indeed all of us, perhaps, here this weekend!” I said.  Sutton was kneeling next to Sir Jonty’s chair so I couldn’t miss her washing his now erect manhood.

“Indeed so!  Now old Roland took a Saxon Lord’s estate here in Hampshire.  The Lord had been killed at Hastings and, with King William’s blessing, Roland took his manor house, lands, wife and daughters too.  He imposed droit du seigneur on the girls in the manor.  Well after having the wife he took her daughters, who were fourteen and sixteen.  Eventually, the three women lived as his wives, to the horror of the Church but a few donations to the abbey soon put paid to those objections.  He had children by all three women.  Somehow, these events and his practice of having local women on their bridal night, somehow evolved into a custom in my family, which spread to other important families in the area, that we introduced our daughters to sexual practices on their eighteenth birthdays.  It used to be fifteen but we have modernised with the times.

“When you say you introduce them...?”  I remembered Elizabeth’s earlier intimate behaviour towards her father. 

“We take their virginity.  It is a special ceremony.  The men of the big families are there with their wives and daughters, if they have them.  Boys are excluded until they are twenty one.  There is a dinner and the girl who is to be broken in sits at the head of the table with her father at the other end.  It is a merry affair and after dinner the women lead the girl into a room of the house where a large bed has been prepared.  It is not usually a bedroom but one of the larger rooms in the house.  The women strip her of her silk gown, the only garment she is wearing, and she lies on the bed.  Her father is stripped by his fellows and then gets between her thighs and takes her!”

“Her father takes her while the others watch?  Men and women?” I asked, horrified.

"Indeed,  It is a beautiful thing to observe and the father’s love for their daughters is palpable.  Sometimes, as was the case with Elizabeth, the girl spends and the father glows with pride at taking his daughter on this important step in life!”  Sutton looked at me and raised her eyebrows.  “Then the women attend to the girl in case she has bled, although this is less common now with today's active girls, and we all have Champagne and then leave.  The father then beds his girl again that night and then such action usually ceases!”


“Usually?” I asked.  Sir Jonty was at full elevation and Sutton was idly stroking him without even pretending to wash him.

“Somethimes, as with dear Elizabeth, the girl becomes infatuated with the father and the relationship continues!   She refuses to stop sleeping with me.  I have no wife, of course and she thinks she is doing me a kindness but she needs to move on to find a husband of her own!  I am as guilty as her as she reminds me so much of my dear departed wife.  Next week I am going to New York for some parliamentary business and I will be taking Elizabeth to see if she can meet any rich, eligible American gentlemen at some receptions we have been invited to.”

“I see,” I said.  Not really doing so and wondering why Sir Jonty didn’t just tell his daughter to leave him alone.

“That is why I am keen for her to see me having and enjoying other women here,” continued Sir Jonty.  “I also want to see her experience other men and given you have already met, I wondered whether you would mind...”

“I see!” I said.  Now I did.

“Hoxton, Sir Gerald and the general are too old. You and your young friend Britten would be perfect to help her broaden her experience and make her desire men of her own age!  And, in your case, stretch her cunny a tad!”

“I am sure Britten would be delighted.  Elizabeth is a beauty indeed!” I said. 

“Excellent!  And she needs to gain some tribadic experience too.  Our set enjoy watching each other’s wives and daughters appreciate each other’s bodies.  Elizabeth has no experience.  It is the birthday of one of our little group's wives next month and Elizabeth, as the newest initiate, will be expected to service her intimately after dinner. Your Daisy could help with such conditioning, I think!”

“I am sure she would be very keen!” I said.  "You don't, by any chance perform rites with goats' heads, pentagrams or such like do you?"

"We are not Satanists, Mr Molloy!" said Sir Jonty, looking slightly hurt.  "We are all good Christian people, celebrating life, love and family." 


“That is good to here," I said.  I wondered whether this sort of thing was widespread across the country and I just wasn't aware of it.  Old McCandless would relish this story, I thought.  'Shame of the country set!'  'Young girls despoiled by their fathers!'  'Incestuous horror in Hampshire!  Yes, he would love it.  "By the way what was Daisy up to when you left the room?” I asked.  As soon as I had asked the question I wished I hadn't.  At least the general had spent and would be in no condition to molest her, I thought.

“Oh, the ladies were smoking the nargile and Daisy was about to tell a tale regarding her sexual awakening!  I am sure it would have been entertaining but I wanted to catch you before things got too out of hand, as they will tomorrow!  You lose track of people in this big house when the lights are low.”  He stood up.  “Let’s get back to the fray!”  He closed his dressing gown over his now slightly softer manhood and we headed back to the Turkish Salon.

“Lucky boy!  Such a nice young girl, Elizabeth!” whispered Sutton to me as I walked past her. She pinched my rear with her fingers.

“And what have you two been up to?” asked Edith as we returned to the Turkish Salon.  It was now well past midnight but the others showed no signs of wanting to sleep.

“I sense a plot!” said Lady Caroline, who lay with her thighs apart, one leg draped over one of Daphne Crozier's.

“We have both been making passionate love to Sutton,” laughed Sir Jonty.

“One after another or at the same time?” asked Lady Crozier, who placed her fingers in Lady Carolines sex and started to rub it gently.

“Well, Molloy is out of that as he just spent so enthusiastically with Cushions!” said the general.

“Her name is Daisy!” I said, firmly but politely.

“She ain’t yours to name as you see fit anymore, Horace,” said Sir Jonty, backing me up, to my surprise.

“Daisy has just been telling us her interesting sexual awakening story!” said Sir Gerald. “You would have enjoyed it Jonty, right up your alley I would think!”

“Yes Daisy’s account of her sexual awakening at the hands of her brothers was most arousing!” said Lady Crozier.  Sir Gerald came and knelt behind his wife and Lady Caroline.  He kissed them both on the lips.

“Not just their hands!” said Emily.

“If I had a brother I would fuck him constantly!” said Sarah. 

“It is actually illegal,” I said.

“Daisy you are a criminal!” said Emily.

“Let’s tie her up!” laughed Sarah. “And spank her!”

“I didn’t know it was a bad thing.  I just loved my brothers and wanted to make them happy!” said Daisy, frowning.  I was rather surprised that she had told them this story.  Perhaps she had had too much to drink.

“Wouldn’t that be special having a cock at home to play with all the time?” said Sarah.

“That’s why people get married, silly!  So they can do it all the time!” said Emily.

“There are other reasons, Emily,” said Edith.

“Such as what?” asked Emily.

“Companionship, starting a family, sharing interests...” said Lady Crozier.

“But best is doing it!” said Emily. “Imagine waking up in the morning next to a nice stiff cock.  All you have to do is open your legs and prod him and he will be up you in a jiffy!”

“Well, there is an element of that, indeed!” laughed Lady Crozier.

“But, sadly, passions fade over time,” added Edith.

“But if you are still nice looking you can go out and get it somewhere else!” said Sarah.  “Like you have done, Mrs Challenor, with lovely Edmund and his big, fat curved cock!”

“I do admit that the first time we slept overnight together I did look at his magnificent swollen phallus the next morning, while he slept, with a complete sense of joy!” laughed Edith.

“Why don’t you sleep with me tonight, Mr Molloy?  Then in the morning I will suck you awake and ravish you!” said Sarah.

“Because, Sarah, you are not yet sixteen!” I said.

“What does that matter?  Daisy is only nineteen and yet you fuck her!” said Sarah.

“Don’t be petulant dear!” said her mother. “And stop saying ‘fuck’ all the time.  The word loses its power if you overuse it!  In fact, I think it is time that you two were in bed, if you want to participate in any of tomorrow’s activities!”

“Oh, please can we stay up a little longer!” said Emily.  “Or send Sarah up and not me!  I’m seventeen, after all!   I’m not illegal, am I William?”

“Indeed not,” said Britten with a smug expression on his face.

“Well perhaps until one,” said Lady Caroline looking at the clock.

“Thank you mummy!” said Sarah who came over to her mother and gave her a very non daughterly kiss.  I seemed to be surrounded by incestuous practitioners.  I couldn't think of any of my relations I would want to be intimate with.  Well, perhaps cousin Caitlin but she was only...  Actually, I couldn't remember how old she was.  Probably seventeen or eighteen. now.  She wasn't that pretty but had a lovely smile and freckles on her nose.  No.  It would just feel strange as well as being wrong.

“As so many of our menfolk have spent, why don’t you young girls give us a show!” said Lady Caroline.

“Gerald hasn’t spent have you dear?” said Lady Crozier.  “Caroline why don’t you get on your hands and knees for him. He can bugger you!”  Lady Caroline dropped forward onto all fours and Sir Gerald crawled up so he was kneeling up behind her rear. Lady Crozier licked Lady Caroline’s arsehole noisily and then gamahuched her husband briefly.  She took hold of his cock and presumably placed it at Caroline’s entrance.  We could not see as we were facing them.

“Ooof!” gasped Lady Caroline as Sir Gerald pushed his hips forward.

“Buggered, Mummy!” cried Sarah, who was now sitting on Hoxton’s lap.

“I know what I wanted to ask you, Gerald,” asked Lady Caroline as Crozier slowly took her. “How are your strawberries looking this year?”

“Doubled the planting Caroline, we just need a nice warm May,” he said, thrusting away.

“There is nothing quite like eating fresh strawberries and cream while sitting outside naked on a warm June day," said Lady Caroline.  I watched as her big bubbies swung pendulously below her as they discussed picnics.  Elizabeth was gently frigging herself, sat between myself and the general. Jonty Smarme caught my eye so I put my arm around Elizabeth's waist, she leant against me and away from the general, I was glad to see.  Sir Jonty nodded his approval.

“Ah lovely!” said Lady Caroline as Crozier obviously spent inside her rectum. She crawled forward across the rug and turned to present her bottom to Hoxton.  He gently moved Sarah to one side and then crawled forward to lick Caroline’s fundament, which was dribbling what I took to be Sir Gerald.s spunk.  I turned to see Lady Crozier sucking her husband’s deflating cock, fresh, if I can use that word, from Lady Caroline's arsehole.

Daisy, who had been cuddled up to Edith, stood up.

“Time, gentlemen, to watch us girls play!” she said.

“That means you too, Elizabeth, my dear!” said Sir Jonty.

“I have never been with a woman, daddy.  What do I do?” Daisy looked at  Sarah and Emily who grinned.

You, don’t have to do anything!” said Daisy.

We are going to do you!” said Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment